During March 2020, Youth Act Center will host Ideal Kastrati from Kosovo for Internship Programme in the framework of the project “Regional Youth Compact for Europe”. Internship Programme aims to provide a framework for young people in the region to learn, exchange their concepts and assist in searching and establishing innovative, young friendly, forms and content of communication, leading to increased youth participation in civil initiatives, policy design and in structured dialogue.
Ideal Kastrati is a student of Ecology in University of Peja. He is engaged in LDA Kosovo as a youth worker and volunteer. During this month Ideal will be engaged in:
- Projects activities, camps, debates, cultural events and civic education.
- Giving his contribute to the elaboration of appropriate measures of visibility and of dissemination and exploitation of results.
- Contributing his time, energy and motivation to the best of his knowledge to the aims and objectives of the project activities.
- Developing socio/cultural and sport activities together with the Youth Workers and will elaborate his own projects and activities.
- Discussing with students and other volunteers about increasing of youth participation and involvement.
- Informing other youth about European Youth Card Mission.
- Completing of Intern Report at the end of the programme.
- Delivering to the involved organization: photos, images, videos or other materials of the work done during the Internship Programme.
We hope that Ideal will profit some values from this program such as: Helping others, Enjoying meaningful conversations, Connecting with foreign community, Feeling involved, Developing new skills, Exploring new areas of interest, Expanding your horizons etc.