European Association for Local Democracy (ALDA) Skopje and 7 Local Democracy Agencies from the Western Balkans are launching the Local Youth Fund Initiative.
The Local Youth Fund initiative is providing support for local youth initiatives developed by young people aged 16 to 35, living in one of the local community partner of the Platform: Prijedor, Mostar and Zavidovici (Bosnia and Herzegovina); Subotica and Knjazevac (Serbia); Niksic (Montenegro); Peja/Pec (Kosovo) and Kavadarci and Centar (Macedonia).
Formal and informal youth groups/ operating in the territory of the participating municipalities are invited to submit applications for local youth initiatives that will contribute to:
- Strengthened capacities of youth (informal groups and youth CSOs) for active citizenship and participation in the life of their communities, and particularly in cultural participation processes;
- Increased youth access to culture and usage of creative tools, especially youth with fewer opportunities;
- Increased focus of public authorities in local community on the needs of youth and establishment of greater multi-sectorial cooperation in fostering youth participation;
Informative sessions and online Q&A will be organized additionally. Check the fan-page of your local LDA for additional information.
The application packages are available in the local languages. For more information and details, please consult the respective calls from the LDAs:
· Call for applications in Prijedor
· Call for applications in Mostar
· Call for applications in Zavidovici
· Call for applications in Subotica
· Call for applications in Knjazevac
· Call for application in Niksic
· Call for application in Peja/Pec
· Call for application in Kavadarci and in Centar-Skopje
The calls for applications for Prijedor and Peja will be launched soon.