As part of our Internet awareness raising campaign, our Youth engagement workers take over our Instagram account every Tuesday and show us how it is to be a youth worker in their community. Snezana Milacic, youth worker from LDA Montenegro, took over the account on the 29th of August and prepared a video post where she is answering our questions about youth work.
Use three words to describe being a youth worker.
- Dynamic, creativity, change-maker.
How would you define a successful youth ministry?
- Successful youth ministry should work for youth with youth.
What’s the change you want to see in your country regarding youth?
- Youth as equal actors in society progress.
Tell us about a positive youth initiative in your country that you liked.
- The initiative of NGO from Niksic „Punkt“ about re-establishment of City Orchestra that gave a great results and whole community was engaged.
What’s the greatest thing about Balkan Regional Platform for Youth Participation and Dialogue, according to you?
- Understanding diversity of the Balkan and in same time promotion of joint values.